I don’t normally just “re-post” other bloggers work, but a post this week from Seth Godin (whom I really admire) really just hit me the right way. It hits home especially for me because the idea presented in the post is what I’m all about and what I try to do for the companies I work for and help build.
- I’ve Moved! Please go to the new site for Biz Evolution
- How to get started with MailChimp
- Permission Marketing & The Power of the List
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Google Apps & Ditch Microsoft
- Quick guide to Google Voice for (very) Small Businesses
- Are you my type of client?
- 3 Tips to Attract & Retain Digital Generation Workers
- Who adds value to your organization?
- Education for Field Service Organizations
- Sales 2.0