So I’ve been struggling to explain the value of using a blog and other social networking tools in the business I work for. It isn’t that my company isn’t forward thinking – we are – it is just that the idea of “jumping in” without some type of long thought out plan or implementation strategy is somewhat frightening. I’ve grown up in the age of digital communication so using things like this are not scary or wierd to me. In fact, trying to get by without them in my day to day business seems much more strange.
- I’ve Moved! Please go to the new site for Biz Evolution
- How to get started with MailChimp
- Permission Marketing & The Power of the List
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Google Apps & Ditch Microsoft
- Quick guide to Google Voice for (very) Small Businesses
- Are you my type of client?
- 3 Tips to Attract & Retain Digital Generation Workers
- Who adds value to your organization?
- Education for Field Service Organizations
- Sales 2.0