Wow. All I can say is wow. Ray Kurtzweil is a crazy guy, but probably a genius as well. Many people probably either don’t agree with his ideas or are just too darn scared of them to admit it. I’ve read a lot about his ideas, and just came across this interesting article that touches on the future of travel and conferencing. While videoconferencing and telepresence is a cool thing right now, advances in technology are going to exponentially change the way in which we communicate. Take this article with Mr. Kurtzweil for example. Here he talks about how advances in nanobots and 3D technology will actually create virtual reality enviornments that seem completely real to us. I like the idea of “traveling” in 3D to a remote location where my image is projected just like I’m really there. I’m not so sure about nanobots taking over my body to induce a VR environment!
- I’ve Moved! Please go to the new site for Biz Evolution
- How to get started with MailChimp
- Permission Marketing & The Power of the List
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Google Apps & Ditch Microsoft
- Quick guide to Google Voice for (very) Small Businesses
- Are you my type of client?
- 3 Tips to Attract & Retain Digital Generation Workers
- Who adds value to your organization?
- Education for Field Service Organizations
- Sales 2.0